My favorite products

I'm no Oprah....but I do have a list of some of my favorite "products" to share. .....here they are. Not in order:

Kiehl's hand and body, aloe vera & oatmeal lotion. This is the best! I forgot how much I loved it-until I replenished last week. Great for hands, feet, elbows and legs. Won't leave you greasy or over scented. 

Trish McEvoy black curling mascara. I've used this for 13+ years. It goes on like butter. And, it comes off with soap and water. You don't need to scrub and you don't need make up remover. 

Senna golden brown eyebrow gel. Sometimes my brows get dull and drab. This product helps shape them and give them a nice color lift. I know it sounds weird, but it really is good stuff. Lasts a long time too!

Skinceuticals Antioxidant Lip Repair. I suffer from chapped lips every winter. I have 10 different chapsticks, and nothing has truly solved the issue. Until I found this! It has saved me all winter. Doesn't smell. Isn't sticky? And, really has repaired and prevented chapped lips. It was expensive for what it is BUT worth every penny if you suffer like me! It's a cream...you can use it on and around your lips.

Nars orgasm blush. I think it's ranked #1 in the country....not just because it has a catchy name...but because it looks good on everyone. Whether I'm pale or tan-a little of this makes it all come together. 

Priori mineral skincare loose powder/foundation. Lasts about 2 years. You can use it to set foundation OR it can be foundation alone because it gives nice coverage by itself. I love this stuff. I don't use Bobby Brown powder anymore. This also has SPF!

Dr. Bronner's All-One Hemp Peppermint Pure-Castle Bar Soap. This soap comes with me when I travel because it feels like home. It's gentle and fresh. Wakes you up in the am. Isn't drying isn't overly scented, and we love it!

Trish McEvoy flawless lip primer. I'm out of it, and I forgot how much I love this stuff. Why? Because I rarely re-apply lipstick or gloss because I forget. This helps anchor your lip color. Good stuff. 

Smith's Rosebud Salve or strawberry

Moroccan Oil

Senna Dusk lipstick. Wore it on my wedding day. I've bought so many lipsticks since that day, and I'm pretty sure this is as close to perfect as I'm going to get with a good color. I'm always on a quest, and then I always end up wearing Dusk. 

Enjoy!


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing Gold Can Stay

To my first born who is about to leave for college

I am coming clean...